Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, Jan 28

SOS Band - SOS
Jay-Z - Show me what you got inst
Wreck allstars - Keep me dancin' (all night)
Creators - Make an impact inst
Anthony Joseph - She is the sea
Tito Puente - Take five

Tribute to Winston Riley
Sister Nancy - Bam bam
Super beagle - Dust a sound boy
Yami Bolo - When a man's in love
Dillinger - Melting pot
Courtney Melody - Bad boy
Tenor saw - Ring the alarm
Reggie Stepper - Cuh ohnoh
Mckay - Take me over

Chinchillaz - Tiger
Saint Etienne - Only love can break your heart
King Errison - Conga man
Natural self feat Alice Russell - I don't need this trouble
Darlene Love - Too late to say you're sorry
Deon Jackson - That's what you do to me
Sister Sledge - Love don't you go through no changes on me
Billy Preston - Outta space - Danny Massure edit
Cherelle - Artifical heart dance mix
Curtis Mayfield - Give me your love - Todd Terje edit
Arken - Step off
Harry Beckett - Facing it
Lee Scratch Perry - Jungle youth - Congo natty remix
Heptones - Sweet talking - Richie Phoe edit

No comments: