Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Wu Tang

Last Thursday I ended up chatting on Twitter about Wu Tang Clan (called it #wutangthursday), and a bunch of people threw their fave songs from that crew in my direction - best one was this video for Gravel Pit, which I'd  never previously seen. Damn, its awesome.

As one commenter says, "Man, this video has it all, Wu tang clan, hot chicks, dinosaurs, ninjas, and most importantly, prehistoric gambling."



Staying with the Wu for a second... Via Potholes in my blog: "Calling all RZA and, well, Wu-Tang Clan fans in general: the trailer for his new movie, The Man With The Iron Fists, has finally hit the web. It’s produced by Quentin Tarantino, features a score composed by RZA along with tracks from Kanye West and the Black Keys, and looks pretty goddamn rad. And violent, of course, because what good Kung Fu film isn’t loaded with blood and guts? Plenty, I’m sure, but not this one. Watch the trailer below."

No comments: