Saturday, December 06, 2014

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, Dec 6



Lynda Lyndell - What a man
The JBs - I'll ze
Erma Franklin - Piece of my heart
Otis Redding - Can't turn you loose
Barbara Lynn - You're losing me
Soul brothers six - I'll be loving you
Harvey Averne dozen - Think it over
Joanie Sommers - Don't pity me
Ella Fitzgerald  - Get ready
Bobby Womack - I can understand it
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Stranger to my happiness
Roberta Flack - Go up Moses
Jimmy Nolen - Jimmy's jive
Zilla Mays - Calypso blues
Antibalas -Che che cole makossa
Hugh Masekela - Languta
Manu Dibango - Soul fiesta
Mulatu Astatke - Metche dershe
Woima collective -Marz
JStar - Tooting gangsta
Morwell Unlimited meets King Tubby - Morpheus special  - Kid Loco remix
Chaka Demus and Pliers - Murder she wrote
Marcia Griffiths - Electric boogie dub 2
Groove armada - Tuning in - dub mix
Hardwire - Belongs to the people
Freestylers - Ruffneck
Lee Scratch Perry - Jungle youth  - Congo Natty remix
The Congos - Bring the macakback
King Tubby - Dub of rights
Manasseh - Maga dub

No comments: