Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ring The Alarm playlist, Dec 12

Marvin Gaye - Got to give it up
Darondo - Didn't  I (Trishes edit)
Margie Joseph - Margie moves mountains (Scrimshire edit)
James Brown - Santa Claus goes straight to the ghetto
Jody Gayles - You gotta push
Thunder, lightning and rain - Superfunky pt 1
Howard Tate - Look at granny run run
Sharon Cash - Heighty hi
Aretha Franklin - Touch me up
Sylvester - Rock the box (radio edit)
Ardijah - Give me your number
Che Fu - Misty Frequencies (Manuel Bundy remix)
Lord Echo - Molten lava
Jackie Mittoo - Darker shade of black
Augustus Pablo - East of the river Nile
Karl Bryan and the Afrokats - Money generator
Matumbi - Law of the land
Impressions - Woman's got soul
Barrett Strong - Money
The Marvelettes - Locking up my heart
The Shaladons  -We can do it
Dena Barnes - If you ever walked out of my life
Sister Sledge - Love don't you go thru no changes
David and Ruben - I love her so much it hurts me
Esther Phillips - Just say goodbye
San Remo strings  - Hungry for love
Big Joe Louis - Go-go train
Luke Vibert - Officer's club
War - Galaxy 2000
Gene Dudley Group - Do the cookie dough throw
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - Aint no chimneys in the project
James Brown - Let's make Christmas mean something this year
Mongo Santamaria - We got latin soul
Bobby Valentin - Use it before you lose it
Sunlightsquare combo - I believe in miracles

No comments: