Saturday, April 23, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, April 23



Chaka Khan - I feel for you
Prince - U go the look
Prince - Mountains
Madhouse - Six
Prince - I wanna be your lover
Lord Julien - Tennis
Jazz not jazz - You dig
Lee Oskar - Haunted house
Blundetto - Nautilus
Michael Prophet - Been talking
Johnny Clarke - Crazy baldheads
African Head Charge - Beri version
The Orb feat Lee Scratch Perry - Hold me upsetter
Boozoo Bajou - Under mi sensi (Trio Eletrico remix)
Quantic - I just fell in love again
Charles Bradley - Aint it a sin
Watts 103rd st rhythm band - 65 bars and a taste of soul
Clarence Reid - If it was good enough for daddy
Oscar Brown Jr - Chicken heads
Earth wind and fire - Bad tune
Joyce Jones - Help me make up my mind
Don Covay & the Jefferson Lemon Blue - Sookie sookie
Fred Wesley and the JBs - You can have Watergate....
E - The turning point
Teen turbans - We need to be loved
Jean Knight -Carry on
Booker T and the MGs - Melting pot
Impressions - Woman's got soul
The Four Tops - I got the feeling
DLT feat Billy TK - Duel of the assassins
Prince - Housequake

No comments: