Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, August 20

Boca 45 - La bobonera
The JBs - JBs monarail
Clarence Reid - I get my kicks
Sugarman 3 - Chicken half
The Dapkings - Nervous like me
The Jones Girls - If you don't start nothing
Betty Everett - I'm gonna be ready
Carla Thomas - I like what you're doing to me
Penny and the quarters - You and me
Major Lance - Little young lover
Chaka Khan - I was made to love him
Roger - Do it Roger
Herbie Hancock - Rockit
James Brown - I feel good (Tall Black Guy flip up)
Hypnotic brass ensemble - Ballicki bone
Bacao rhythm and steel band - Pimp (version)
Junior Murvin - Cool out son
Johnny Osbourne - Truth and rights
Derrick Laro and Trinity - Don't stop til you get enough
Ray Barretto - Soul drummers (Tim Love Lee re-edit)
Cal Tjader  -Soul sauce (Fila Brazilia remix)
Bohannon - The Bohannon walk
Sparkles -Trying to get over
Misha Panfilov sound combo - Oliver robotron
Darondo - Luscious lady
Jackie Wilson - Somebody up there likes you
Durand Jones and the Indications - Smile
Ann Peebles - Beware
The Jam - Town called Malice
A Certain Ratio - Do the Du(casse)
Lord Echo - What is that feeling
Schoolly D and Joe Delia - The player (Ganja kru remix)
Beat pharmacy - Wata (deep dub)

No comments: