Saturday, October 15, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, October 15



Nina Simone - Sinner man (MAW remix)
Pointer sisters - Yes we can can  (Bobby Busnach edit)
Fat Freddy's Drop - Flashback (Jazzanova mashed bag remix)
Mike Fabulous - There's something about Africa
The KutiMangoes - This ship will sink
Mulatu Astatke - Yekermo sew
The Gaturs - Cold bear
Bobby Byrd - Try it again
Tower of Power - Back on the streets again
Marvin Gaye - Can I get a witness
Four Tops - You keep running away
The Originals - Goodnight Irene
The Tams - I've been hurt
Major Lance -Hey little girl
Mighty Lovers - Aint gonna run no more
Little Walter - It's too late brother
Screaming Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you (alt)
Penny and the quarters - You and me
Esther Phillips - Just say goodbye
Gladys Knight and the Pips - I heard it thru the grapevine
Madhouse - Six
Cameo - Shake your pants
Heaven 17 - We don't need this fascist groove thing
Reggie Stepper - Cu-oohuh
Tenor Saw - Ring the alarm
The Frightnrs - Hey brother
Butch Cassidy Sound System - Case on point
Hypnotic brass ensemble - Spottie
Electric wire hustle - I light a candle

No comments: