Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, October 22



Horace Andy - Ital vital (Different Drummer sound system extended remix)
Dawn Penn - No no no
Jackie Mittoo - Ghetto organ
Inner circle - TSOP
Shark Wilson and the basement heaters - Make it reggae
Katchafire - Sensemilia (Pitch Black remix)
Supercat - Dem no worry we (hiphop ragga mix)
Real Roxanne - Roxanne's on a roll
Whodini - Escape (I need a break) extended version
Disco Rick and the Wolfpack - Wiggle wiggle (Frank Ski Dope inst mix)
Sly and the Family Stone - Loose booty
Billy Preston - I'm so tired
Jean Carn - Give it up
Aretha Franklin with the Ray Bryant Combo - It won't be long
Betty Everett - Take me
Diana Ross and the Supremes - Some things you never get used to
Mighty Lovers - She keeps driving me out of my mind
Nicole Willis and the Soul Investigators - Paint me in a corner
Bob and Gene - You gave me love
Dovells - You can't sit down
Harvey - Any way you wanta
El Michels Affair and The Shacks - No surprise
Primal scream - Loaded
Massive attack - Hymn of the big wheel
Bajka - The World
Omar - I want it to be (Scratch Professor remix)
Bacao rhythm and steel band - Bacao suave
Darondo - Didn't I (Trishes edit)
Brassroots - Good life
Takuya Kuroda - Rising son
Block 16 - Elektrocution (Daniel Wang And Brennan Green Evolusive Mix)

No comments: