Saturday, July 01, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, July 1



Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes - Wake up everybody (DJ Apt One re-edit)
Marlena Shaw - California soul (Diplo edit)
Alice Clark - You hit me right where it hurt me
Sidney Barnes - You'll always be in style
Garnet Mimms & the Enchanters - Prove it to me
Jan Bradley - Mama didn't lie
Major Lance - Aint no use
Ollie and the Nightingales - Girl you have my heart singing
The Magic Tones - Together we shall overcome
James Brown - Aint it funky now pt1
Sonny Stitt - Heads or tails
Stevie Wonder - All day sucker
Crown Heights Affair - Galaxy of love
Koliphones - Voyage into the sun
Electric wire hustle - They don't want
Tokyo ska paradise orchestra - Big man still standing (Afro art remix)
Misa Negra - Hype me up
Noiseshaper - The only redeemer
Tiger feat Q-Tip - Who planned it
Julien Dyne - Fallin down (Mitsu the Beats remix)
Candy Staton - Do your duty (Pepe Bradock remix)
Undisputed Truth - Smiling faces sometimes
Millie Jackson - Love doctor
Diana Ross and The Supremes - Some things you never get used to
The Tams - I've been hurt
Baby Jean - If you wanna
Mo Horizons - Foto viva (Nicola Conte remix)
Horne singers - Flat foot
Frightnrs - I'd rather go blind
Jackie Mittoo - Hot milk
Mike Fabulous - Cosmic Echoes
Sly n Robbie - Softcore surge

No comments: