Saturday, November 11, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist November 11



Etta James - In the basement (Theo Parrish re-edit)
Hot 8 Brass Band - Sexual healing (Me&You re-edit)
Jean Carn - Was that all it was (Morning Star re-edit)
The Jones Girls -You gonna make me love somebody else
Executive Suite - You've got that kind of love
Freddie Scott  - Run Joe
Lynne Randell - Stranger in my arms
Marvin Gaye - One more heartache
Undisputed Truth - Papa was a rolling stone
Soul Scratch - Look how far we've come
Betty Harris - Cry to me
The Frightnrs - I'd rather go blind
Lord Echo feat Lisa Tomlins - Thinking of you
Roots Radics - I'm a man
King Tubby - Morpheus special
Skatalites - Beardsman ska
The Wailers - I'm gonna put it on
Manasseh - I-wah
Ragga Twins - Spliffhead (original)
Lee Scratch Perry - Jungle youth (Congo Natty remix)
The JBs - The grunt
Maceo and the Macks - Across the tracks
The Afros Band - Right on right off
Darrell Banks - I'm the one who loves you
Carlene and the Soul Serenades - Can you win
The Montclairs - Hey you! Don't fight it
Joni Wilson - (Let hurt put you) in the loser's seat
Gary John Williams - The whole damn world is going crazy
Rafael Cameron - Funtown USA

No comments: