Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ring The Alarm playlist, BaseFM, Nov 10

Freddie Cruger-  Boogie down stureby
Johnnie Clarke - Bad days/dub
Courtney Melody - Bad boy
Singers and players - A matter of time
Yabby you - Conquering lion - Smith and Mighty remix
Lightning head - 2nd line stomp
Rhythm and sound feat Sugar Minott - Let Jah love come
Frente cumbiero - Pitchito - Sonora remix
Hugh Masekela - Languta
The emotions - I like it
Gladys Knight and the Pips - On and on
The Meters - Hey pocky way
Madhouse - Six
Alyson Williams - My love is so raw  - Baby love mix - remixed by David Dorrell and CJ Mackintosh
The Orb feat Lee Perry - Hold me upsetter

Jigsy knig meets the Viceroys - Give me the weed
George Faith - I forgot to be a lover
 The inversions - I can't stand these lonely nights
Seawind - Free
Manzel - Midnight theme - Dopebrother 7" mix
Fat Freddys Drop - Silver and gold
Eddie Kendricks - On my way home
Headshock - Land of jazz
Urban disturbance - No flint no flame
Jimi Hendrix - Foxy dub
African head charge - Dobbyn joins the head charge
Junior Murvin - Roots train
Skuff - The Jamaicans vs the good foot
Richie Phoe - Twilight chime

No comments: