Saturday, January 20, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist January 20



Laura Lee - Crumbs off the table
Aretha Franklin - Rocksteady
Betty Wright - Clean up woman
Ricky Calloway - Get it right pt1
Howard Morrison - Keep on running
Billy Karaitiana - Cool jerk
Freddie Scott - Am I grooving you
Garnet Mimms and the Enchanters - Cry baby
The Cookies - Stranger in my arms
Otis Redding - Loving by the pound
Lily Fields - Changes
David & Reuben - I love her so much it hurts me
The Shaladons - We can do it
The Impressions - We're a winner
Sweet Pea Walker - Sweet pea
The Royals - Gas happy Mama
Gianmarco Lguori -Beat instrumental
Gil Scott Heron - Home is where the hatred is
Theo Parrish - Flip the funk out
Beat Spacek - Ring di alarm (vocal)
Jose James - Desire (Moodymann remix)
Omar  - I love being with you
Electric Wire Hustle feat Billy TK - Burn
Shannon - Give me tonight (dub version)
Newcleus  - Jam on revenge (dub version)
DNA feat Suzanne Vega -Tom's diner
Bomb The Bass - Bug powder dust (La Funk Mob remix)
Stranglers - Walk on by
The Sonics - Psycho
James Brown - Hot pants pt1
Alter Ego - Bongo rock
Oliver Sain - London express

No comments: