Monday, February 12, 2018

Ring The Alarm playlist February 10



Blue Mitchell - Dorado
Gary Bartz NTU Troop - Celestial blues
Herbie Hancock - Don't hold it
Peaches and Herb  -Roller skatin' mate pt1
The Oriental Express - Sexy bus stop
Bobby Womack - Where there's a will, there's a way
Holland Dozier - Don't leave me (inst)
The 8th Day - Rocks in my head
Glass House - Crumbs off my table
Nuyorican Soul - Nautilus (Mawtilus)
The Impressions - Can't satisfy
Gene Chandler - No peace, no satisfaction
The Triads - If you're looking for love
Joe Tex - I'm going and get it
Sam & Dave - You don't know what you mean to me
Eddie Floyd -  Hey now
Mable John - Shouldn't I love him
TSU Toronados - Play the music Tornados
Alvin Cash and the Registers - Sweatin'
Natural Yoghurt Band - Soft cheese
Jean Jaques Perrey & Luke Vibert  -Ye olde beatbox
State of Bengal - Chittagong hill
A R Rahman - Mumbai theme tune
New Telepathics - Goat magic (playing at Splore)
Electric wire hustle - Water
Kilodee - I want sushi and free wifi

No comments: